Namale Resort & Spa
A beautiful adults-only resort set within 525 acres of tropical beauty, Namale Resort & Spa is redefining the all-inclusive experience.
Here, all bures and villas feature ocean views, personal pools and replenishable mini bars.
Custom meals are served in-bure, al-fresco or at one of two restaurants, and your three-course lunch or five-course dinner comes directly from the resort’s own garden.
Even the activities are included, be it hiking to a private waterfall, horseback riding on the beach or snorkeling off the boat. At day’s end, retire to the Namale Spa Sanctuary – an award-winning 10,000 square foot spa inspired by ancient wisdoms and healing traditions.
Using local, natural products from the on-site farm and an aromatherapy room with waterfall massage, a hot tub and cold plunge pools, you can find peace and rejuvenation next to the soothing sound of the waves and the gentle breeze of the tropics.
NAMALE RESORT & SPA LOCATION
Namale Resort & Spa is located on the island Vanua Levu, to the north-east of Fiji’s main island, Viti Levu. Tucked just around the point from Savusavu Bay, it’s conveniently placed less than 10-minutes’ drive from Savusavu Airport, from which you can get to by domestic flight from Nadi.
Vanua Levu is the second-largest island of Fiji and yet is less tourist-oriented than Viti Levu. Ideal for the more adventurous traveler, you can visit the main town of Savusavu, the untouched rainforest of the Wasali Nature Reserve or the soft corals that lay in the shallows just off the coast. Additional points of interest are the Snake Temple near Labasa and the scenic Hibiscus Highway.
There are six different room types at Namale Resort & Spa, but no two are exactly alike. The 19 total bures and villas are spread over 525 acres of rainforest and ocean property, each designed in such a way to be your tropical home away from home. Traditional elements like thatched roofs and natural stone showers add authenticity to your stay, while amenities like plush robes, air conditioning and a private deck keep your comfort top of mind.
There are four Garden Tropical Bures tucked within the resort’s lush and tropical grounds, while the three Ocean Tropical Bures offer spacious layouts and look out to the sea. Ocean Deluxe Bures take things a step above adding a Jacuzzi overlooking the ocean, while the Honeymoon Bures make privacy a priority and tempt with mini plunge pools. The Villas are an expanded combination of the two with their own private pools, ocean views and Jacuzzis, and the Luxury Grand Villa is unparalleled by the rest with 2,000 square feet of space, a full-size infinity pool and a hot tub.
Garden Tropical Bures Let colorful crotons, gardenias and plumerias greet you as you arrive to your airy Garden Tropical Bure. Vaulted ceilings and a large main room enclose a king-size bed and a seating area, while glass doors open to a private patio where an indoor/outdoor shower awaits. Off the main living space, a dressing area leads to a large bathroom with natural stone vanity and two-person shower.
Ocean Tropical Bures The Ocean Tropical Bures offer the same spacious layouts and standard amenities of the Garden Tropical Bures, but with the added value of ocean views overlooking the Koro Sea. Once again, large glass doors lead to a private deck where you can stargaze by night or dine al fresco by day, this time with beautiful coconut palms and lush foliage surrounding you for maximum privacy.
Ocean Deluxe Bures Each of the Ocean Deluxe Bures has its own unique layout, but all feature ample interior space with living room furniture, a king bed and glass doors opening out to a patio (this time with its own Jacuzzi). Locations range from nearby Namale beach or perched upon volcanic outcroppings, and all offer the utmost in privacy, intimacy and luxury.
Honeymoon Bures Nestled atop volcanic boulders at the ocean’s edge and outfitted with their very own mini plunge pools, the Honeymoon Bures offer plenty of privacy for those seeking a romantic getaway. Wooden walkways connect your patio to your heated pool so you can take a dip day or night, while all the usual indoor amenities are complimented by a natural stone Jacuzzi.
The Villas More luxuriously sized than the first four room types, The Villas offer all of the same standard amenities but with private pools, ocean views, Jacuzzi spa tubs and large, interconnecting decks with day beds. Over 1500 square feet cover a unique multi-room layout, boasting Apple entertainment systems, flat screen TVs or pull-down projectors, surround sound audio and over 900 movies and 1300 songs.
Luxury Grand Villa The only two-bedroom villa on the entire Namale property, the Luxury Grand Villa offers 2000 square feet of space and the most luxurious amenities. Enjoy an expansive deck with covered daybeds and an outdoor shower, plus a full-size infinity pool and hot tub with ocean views. Inside, a sophisticated common area holds a full-size dining table, kitchenette and work station, while each bedroom has its own king or queen-size bed with an outdoor private shower.
- Round-trip, air-conditioned ground transfers to and from Savusavu airport
- All meals (full-service breakfast, three-course lunches, five-course dinners and room service)
- Private dine-out experiences at an outdoor location: private deck dinner (stays 1-4 nights) or private romantic dinner set up (stays 5+ nights)
- All snacks, available throughout the day for your enjoyment
- All beverages (fresh fruit juices, non-alcoholic drinks, and all alcohol including wines, champagne, beer and top-shelf liquor
- All activities (9-hole golf, driving range, snorkeling, rain forest and waterfall hikes, indoor bowling, kayaking, badminton, horseback riding, volleyball, table tennis, tennis, basketball, wake boarding, fishing, paddle boarding, water skiing, water trampoline and cultural experiences)
- Nightly cultural entertainment based out of the Main Bure Restaurant
- Nightly flower-petal turndown service
- Daily complimentary laundry service
- Complimentary resort-wide Wi-Fi
- Access to the Namale Fitness Center and basketball court with Apple TV library
- Access to the Kava Bowl indoor entertainment center
- Access to the Namale Spa hydrotherapy room
- Front desk concierge
- Bula cart (golf cart) transportation around Namale grounds
- Two large public swimming pools with lounge areas at the Dive Shop and Lasalasa
- Two public hot tubs with ocean views at Lasalasa and Veidomoni Deck
- Namale beach access, complete with lounge chairs, bathrooms and outdoor shower
- Access to public Veidomoni and Blowhole decks, with lounge chairs, ocean views and a view of the ocean blowhole
Namale Resort & Spa
Start planning your tailor-made vacation in Australia, Fiji and New Zealand by contacting our South Pacific specialists
Call 1 855 465 1030
Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm Pacific time
Send an email email@example.com